Our Pulmonary Rehabilitation program at CHI St. Alexius Health is committed to helping people with various respiratory conditions maximize their lifestyle while, at the same time, minimize the disabling effects of their illness.
Pulmonary Rehabilitation can effectively help you:
- Improve your quality of life
- Better understand your lung condition
- Reduce stress and anxiety levels
- Improve strength and endurance
Who can benefit?
Pulmonary Rehabilitation is designed for people with (but not limited to):
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Pulmonary/Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Surgeries (including transplant)
To schedule an appointment or for more information please call 701-530-8530
CHI St. Alexius Health
310 N 9th Street (Basement of the Bone and Joint)
Bismarck, ND 58501