Great Plains Rehabilitation Services offers orthotic and prosthetic solutions for those affected by aging, injury, illness, or disability. Our team of dedicated clinicians and technicians with more than 100 years of combined experience can dramatically improve your quality of life by increasing mobility, restoring body image, and assisting you in defining your personal goals.
As the area leader in orthotic and prosthetic services our experts offer the following:
- Custom spinal and lower limb bracing
- Foot care including orthopedic shoes and inserts
- Pediatric services including foot, back, and hip bracing
- Cranial molding helmets
- Custom upper and lower artificial limbs
- Advanced technologies such as cad cam imaging and carving
- Cosmetic digit replacement
- Custom breast prostheses and women’s specialty products
Orthotic and Prosthetic Clinics
As an extension of our service, Great Plains offers a clinic with comprehensive evaluations for orthotic and prosthetic services. Services are offered in Bismarck, Belcourt, Dickinson, Hettinger, Jamestown, Minot, Wishek, Mobridge, SD and Glendive, MT.
*Please call (701) 530-4000 or (800) 222-4989 to schedule an appointment.
Your Area Leader
Great Plains Rehabilitation Services is one of the first 40 providers in the world to custom fit The SYMBIONIC® LEG. Learn how the SYMBIONIC® LEG works and the many advantages offered to its users.