At some point in everyone’s life they will need medical products and services, personally or for a loved one. When that time comes Great Plains Rehabilitation Services is ready to help with a complete team of highly qualified, compassionate professionals providing the finest medical products available.
Great Plains Rehabilitation Services is a division of CHI St. Alexius Health which provides home medical product services to the general public, health care professionals and medical facilities. Great Plains uses its community presence to provide needed medical equipment and supplies to help individuals lead active and independent lives. Great Plains will always strive to be an industry leader and the finest facility of its kind in terms of quality of equipment and supplies and excellence in care provided, while maintaining financial viability. Great Plains will continue maintaining the highest standard of ethical practice, providing the optimum level of care promptly and competently, taking into account the health and safety of the patient and customer.
We offer the following services:
- Home Medical Equipment
- Orthotic and Prosthetic Services
- Respiratory Care and Sleep Therapy
- Home and Vehicle Accessibility
- Seating and Mobility Services
- Women’s Specialty Products
- Professional equipment setup and instruction
- Free processing of Medicare and insurance claims
- Medical equipment service and repair
- 24-hour, seven days a week emergency service
Great Plains Rehabilitation Services is accredited by the Joint Commission and have earned the Gold Seal of Approval.
For Great Plains Rehabilitation Services billing statements please click here.