We receive you as Christ and offer our healing presence for your well-being. You may ask your nurse to contact the on-call chaplain at any time during your stay.
- Paul Patera, Director Interim  (email Paul for questions or concerns regarding the Spiritual Services Department)
- Fr. Julian Nix, OSB - Chaplain
- Rev. Heather Baggett - Chaplain
- Julie Ternes - Chaplain
- Sr. Barbara Weber, OSB - Chaplain
Mass is offered daily in the medical center chapel. The chapel, right off the main lobby, is available for you and your visitors for private meditation. In addition, you are welcome to attend any services in the chapel.
Religious Services Schedule:
- Sunday - 8:15 a.m.
- Monday-Friday - 7:45 a.m.
- Saturday & Holiday Services - 11:30 a.m.
Catholic patients - Communion is distributed daily.
Protestant patients - Communion is available upon request.
ANOINTING OF THE SICK
This sacrament is available to our Catholic patients upon request.
PRAYER FOR HEALING
Lord, look upon me with the eyes of your mercy, may Your healing rest upon me, may Your life-giving powers flow into every cell of my body and into the depths of my soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring me to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen