Registration Is Full!
Thank you for being a leader and organizing a team for SAKT 2014. Through your efforts you make a difference in the lives of infants and their families in St. Alexius’ Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) .
The links below will help you get your team ready!
- Captain’s To-Do List  (Download this list if you registered your team online.)
- Captain’s To-Do List – Platinum, Gold or Silver Sponsored Team  (Download this list if your team is entered through a corporate SAKT 2014 Platinum, Gold or Silver sponsorship.)
- SAKT 2014 Team Roster 
- SAKT 2014 Rules 
- SAKT 2014 Waiver 
SAKT 2014 Team/Individual Fundraising Challenge
The tournament’s top fundraising team and top individual fundraiser receives special prizes at SAKT 2014’s award ceremony and are recognized in SAKT 2014’s thank you advertisement and on the post-event webpage. Here are links to get your team started on its fundraising journey!
- SAKT 2014 Donation Form and Fundraising Challenge To-Do List 
- SAKT 2014 How Your Donation Helps 
- Fundraise.com instructions  (how to set up your fundraising webpage)
- Set up your fundraise.com webpage by clicking here 
SAKT 2014 Best Uniform Challenge – Sponsored by Townsquare Media
That’s right! We want teams to get creative and come up with the best uniform! There are several uniform categories. The winning uniforms are announced at SAKT 2014’s mid-day award ceremony, and those teams win great prizes from Townsquare Media. Click here for more information !
Tournament Check-In and Brackets
Tournament Check-In is Friday, September 26 from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. at St. Alexius Foundation’s office located inside St. Alexius Technology & Education Center at 1310 E Main Ave, Bismarck (between Great Plains Rehabilitation and Burger Time). The tournament brackets are emailed to captains the week of September 22-26.
SAKT Home