Thank you for being a leader and organizing a team for SAKT 2015. Through your efforts you make a difference in the lives of children and their families served by CHI St. Alexius Health’s Pediatric Therapy department.
The links below will help you get your team ready!
- Captain’s To-Do List  (Download this list if you registered your team online.)
- Captain’s To-Do List  – Premier, Platinum, Gold or Silver Sponsored Team (Download this list if your team is entered through a corporate SAKT 2015 Premier, Platinum, Gold or Silver sponsorship.)
- SAKT 2015 Team Roster 
- SAKT 2015 Rules 
- SAKT 2015 Waiver 
SAKT 2015 Team/Individual Fundraising Challenge
The tournament’s top fundraising team and top individual fundraiser receives special prizes at SAKT 2015’s mid-day awards ceremony and are recognized in SAKT 2015’s thank you advertisement and on the post-event webpage. Here are links to get your team started on its fundraising journey!
- SAKT 2015 Donation Form  and Fundraising Challenge To-Do List
- SAKT 2015 How Your Donation Helps 
- Fundraise.com instructions  (how to set up your fundraising webpage)
- Set up your fundraise.com webpage by clicking here 
SAKT 2015 Best Uniform Challenge – Sponsored by Townsquare Media
That’s right! We want teams to get creative and come up with the best uniform in several categories. The winning uniforms are announced at SAKT 2015’s mid-day awards ceremony, and those teams win great prizes from Townsquare Media. Click here  for more information!
Tournament Check-In and Brackets
Tournament Check-In is Friday, September 25 from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. at Ryan Dodge located at 1112 Missouri Avenue, Bismarck. The tournament brackets are emailed to captains the week of September 21-25.
SAKT Home