Is research for you? Millions of people volunteer for research studies every year. There are many reasons that people volunteer. For some it is a way to access new potential treatments for their particular disease or condition. Others appreciate the close medical attention they receive while taking part in the study. People also get involved to help others through the advancement of medical knowledge.
Download the Clinical Research Services Brochure:
Volunteer for CRS 
Advancing the Future of Medicine Through Research:
To learn more about clinical research studies watch this video .
- A research study to compare the device and battery longevity of Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators and Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillators.
- A research study for patients who are being treated for atrial fibrillation
- Two research studies for patients who are being treated by approved medications for multiple sclerosis.
- A research study for patients with stage IV non-small cell lung cancer who are willing to provide blood samples that will be stored and used for future research.
- Two research studies for patients with stage IV solid tumor malignancies who are willing to provide blood samples that will be stored and used for future research.
Women's Health Studies
- A research study of an approved medical device, Uphold LITE, for women with pelvic organ prolapse.