We provide a clinic setting for comprehensive psychiatric and mental health evaluation and treatment. Archway Mental Health Services is located on fifth floor of the St. Alexius Medical Center, located at East Broadway in Bismarck. If you are a first time patient please enter through the East patient entrance off of 10th street, stop at Patient Registration and you will be directed to Archway Mental Health Services.
- Intake hours of operation are from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Appointments may be scheduled from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- To inquire about admission, call 701-530-7300.
Services are available for children, adolescents and adults experiencing a wide range of problems including:
- Behavioral problems with children
- School problems
- Communication problems
- Fears and Abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Sexual problems
- Parenting and step-parenting
- Drugs and alcohol
- Medication consultation
- Mood swings
- 24-hour Emergency Psychiatric Consultation is provided through the Emergency & Trauma Center at St. Alexius Medical Center.
- Consultation Services are available regionally, including nursing homes, state agencies and other medical clinics and hospitals.
- Telemedicine consultative services are provided in conjunction with the established network of facilities integrated with the St. Alexius TeleCare® system.
- Community Education Programs are provided throughout the year on mental health topics pertaining to all age groups, from children through older adults.