Mission, Vision and Values
Based on the Gospel values and our own heritage of healing, the mission of St. Alexius Medical Center is to use our presence as a means of touching and caring for people in a Christ-like manner and to always exhibit the hospitality as reflected in the Rule of St. Benedict: "Let all be received as Christ"
The vision of St. Alexius Medical Center is to use our presence to extend Christ's healing ministry through excellence of service, collaborative relationships and a commitment to quality for those we serve.
The Focus Value is RESPECT
- Community - A coming together of people who commit themselves to a mission, caring for and challenging each other to use their personal gifts and skills to serve.
- Respect - Giving and showing reverence, esteem and consideration for self and others.
- Stewardship - Working together to care for all resources for the good of all people.
- Healing Presence - An atmosphere that affirms the whole person: body, mind and spirit.
- Personal and Professional Growth - An ongoing commitment to expand knowledge and develop skills in order to enhance service, improve quality and reach one's fullest potential.