Thank You for Getting a Kick Out of Helping Kids!
Proceeds benefit children served in CHI St. Alexius Health’s Pediatric Therapy department!
Thank you to the sponsors, participants, volunteers and fans of the fourth annual SAKT (St. Alexius Kickball Tournament) held Saturday, September 26, 2015 at Cottonwood Softball Complex in Bismarck.
With your help we raised more than $50,000 in proceeds, which will purchase new technology and equipment utilized in pediatric occupational, physical and speech therapy treatments.
Save the date for SAKT 2016
Saturday, September 27!
Congratulations to the SAKT 2015 Fundraising Challenge Winners!
- Top Individual Fundraiser – Jason Sellers raised $2,575. Jason won a ProForm Treadmill sponsored by Walmart.
- Top Fundraising Team – Team Mattress Firm raised $4,345. They won a pizza and beer party for the entire team, sponsored by MacKenzie River Pizza, Grill & Pub ($150 value).
Congratulations to SAKT 2015's Successful Fundraisers!
SAKT Home Runners: $1,000+
- Jason Sellers
- Curt Janssen
- Dan Lyons
SAKT Kickers: $500 - $999
- James Decker
- Quartus Graves
- Joy Backman
SAKT Ballers: $250 - $499
- Jordan Rath
- Heather Leier
- Robin Rehborg
- Lucas Schafer
- Angela Yelch
Congratulations to SAKT 2015 teams!
- 1st Place – The Kicking Dead
- 2nd Place – The Force
- Consolation Champions – The Balled and The Beautiful (Prairie Engineering)
Congratulations to SAKT 2015 Best Uniform Challenge Winners!
Some teams competed in the Best Uniform Challenge. There are three different categories teams competed in. Here are the winners!
- Movies – The Force (dressed as Star Wars characters)
- 1970’s – Vicky’s Honey Badgers (dressed in 1970’s attire)
- Fashionable (open category) – Galloping Therapy Team (dressed as Kentucky Derby jockeys and spectators)
SAKT 2015 Ambassador
Click here  to meet Anna Leingang. Anna’s family is thankful for the speech, physical and occupational therapists at CHI St. Alexius Health’s Pediatric Therapy department where she gains skills to overcome her health obstacles.
What is the St. Alexius Kickball Tournament (SAKT)?
The game we all played as kids is now the center of a fundraising event for kids! Proceeds from the one-day, coed kickball tournament go to enhance children health services at CHI St. Alexius Health. In 2014, funds purchased new technology for the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit’s (NICU) future upgrade project. SAKT 2015 funds will purchase new technology and equipment utilized in pediatric occupational, physical and speech therapy treatments.
For more information on SAKT contact Kilee at (701) 530-7394 or email .
This year, SAKT 2015 has a great social media presence.
- Check out its Facebook event page by clicking here 
|Thank You to Our Sponsors|