Thank You for Getting a Kick Out of Helping Kids!
Proceeds benefit the babies and families served in CHI St. Alexius Health’s Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Thank you to the sponsors, participants, volunteers and fans of the fifth annual SAKT (St. Alexius Kickball Tournament) held Saturday, September 24, 2016 at Clem Kelley Softball Complex in Bismarck. With your help we raised more than $61,000 in proceeds, which will purchase new technology and equipment to advance the region’s neonatal care.
Save the date for SAKT 2017
Saturday, September 23!
Click here  for SAKT 2016 photos!
Congratulations to the SAKT 2016 Fundraising Challenge Winners!
- Top Individual Fundraiser – Jen LaFave raised $5,410. Jen won a BeBop Drone donated by Walmart
- Top Fundraising Team – Team Mattress Firm raised $6,526. They won a gift card to MacKenzie River Pizza and Grill.
Congratulations to the SAKT 2016 Successful Fundraisers!
SAKT Home Runners - $1,000+
Jen LaFave, Jason Sellers, Curtis Janssen, Quartus Graves and Kate Holzer
SAKT Kickers - $500 - $999
Jordan Rath, Hannah Urban, James Decker and Joy Backman
SAKT Ballers - $250 - $499
Tom Rehborg, Lindsay Rusch, Danielle Krahler, Brenden Reno, Aundrea VanRooyen, Rich Friedrich, Allison Steffl,
Chris Vizenor and Josh Wutzke
Congratulations to the SAKT 2016 Teams!
- 1st Place – iKickball (Prairie Engineering)
- 2nd Place – Walmart North
- 3rd Place – Thunder Kittens
Congratulations to all SAKT 2016 Best Uniform Challenge Winners!
Some teams competed in the Best Uniform Challenge. There were three different categories teams competed in.
Here are the winners!
- Disney Characters: Knutson Homes (all dressed in Disney characters)
- Superheroes: First International Bank & Trust (all dressed as Aquaman)
- Fashionable (open category): Team Huff N Puff (all dressed as senior citizens)
SAKT 2016 Ambassador
SAKT 2016 Ambassador, Gracyn Holzen, spent her first 70 days in CHI St. Alexius Health’s NICU. Now she’s a healthy 11 year old. Click here  to meet our SAKT 2016 ambassador and to hear her full story.
What is the St. Alexius Kickball Tournament (SAKT)?
The game we all played as kids is now the center of a fundraising event for kids! Proceeds from the one-day, coed kickball tournament go to at CHI St. Alexius Health.
For more information on SAKT contact Kilee at (701) 530-7394 or EMAIL .
This year, SAKT 2016 had a great social media presence. Check out the Facebook Event page by clicking here .
|Thank You to Our Sponsors|