St. Alexius offers a competitive stipend. Additional benefits include:
- Ten (10) days vacation/year
- Meal discounts
- Employee parking
- Faculty appointments with the North Dakota State University, College of Pharmacy, Nursing and Allied Sciences
- Discount rates at St. Alexius Human Performance Center
- Expenses paid to ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting and Midwest Pharmacy Residents' Conference
- Single health insurance plan
Applicants must possess a PharmD degree and be eligible for licensure by the North Dakota State Board of Pharmacy. Previous experience in hospital pharmacy practice and a sound academic record are also important considerations.
Applications will be accepted beginning November 15. The deadline for receipt of application and three letters of reference is February 1. All applicants must complete CHI St. Alexius Health online application  (located under category Professional/Pharmacy Resident) and all application materials in PhORCAS. After applications are reviewed, qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule an on-site interview in Bismarck.
If you have questions contact Jennifer Paluh at (701) 530-6991 or via email .