St. Alexius Medical Center and University of Mary
Radiologic Technology Program
Graduation and Certificate of Completion
Upon fulfilling the RT Program and University of Mary graduation requirements, students are awarded a Certificate of Completion and the Bachelor of Science degree. The Certificate of Completion is required for eligibility to take the American Registry of Radiologic Technologies (ARRT) credentialing examination.The Certificate of Completion requirements are:
1. All RT courses must be completed with a minimum cumulative grade of ‘B.
2. All University of Mary bachelor’s degree requirements must be fulfilled, including the residency credit requirements.
3. Students must be able to demonstrate personal behaviors and qualities consistent with the profession’s code of ethics.
4. Students must comply with all policies and regulation of the Radiologic Technology Program, St. Alexius Medical Center and University of Mary.
5. Students must successfully complete all terminal competencies.
National Board Examinations
ARRT examinations are computerized and offered daily to qualified applicants. Upon verification of the applicant’s eligibility and receipt of the examination fee, the Radiologic Technology Program authorizes the applicant to take the examination.