Great Plains Rehabilitation Services provides assistive technology to individuals whose mobility or ambulatory efforts are impaired. Individuals are assessed to determine which mobility device, seating apparatus or specialized adaptive equipment is most appropriate for their needs.
As the area leader in seating and mobility, our experts can:
- Improve back comfort with custom contoured padding.
- Ease mobility with special light-weight chairs and accessories.
- Design and adapt custom electronic wheelchair controls.
- Design and modify adaptive equipment to maximize functional abilities.
- Offer custom molded seating cushions.
- Provide state of the art pressure mapping capabilities.
- Improve seat comfort with special pressure-relieving cushions.
Seating and Mobility Clinic
Great Plains Rehabilitation Services holds a seating and mobility clinic in Bismarck and Minot for individuals who have wheelchair or power mobility needs. The clinic in Bismarck is held at Great Plains Rehabilitation Services, 1212 East Main Ave., Bismarck, ND 58501. The clinic in Minot is held at the Minot Medical Clinic 2700 8th St. NW, Minot, ND 58701.
Learn more  about the Great Plains seating and mobility clinic.
Please call (701) 530-4000 or (800) 222-4989 to schedule an appointment.
1212 E Main Ave • Bismarck, ND 58501
(701) 530-4000 or (800) 222-4989 • Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
After hours emergency service: (701) 530-7000
View  Medical Center maps
View  Great Plains Outreach