Registration Is Full!
Thank you for helping infants and their families in St. Alexius’ Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) by raising funds through SAKT 2014.
The links below will help get you started on your fundraising journey.
- SAKT 2014 Donation Form and Fundraising Challenge To-Do List
- SAKT 2014 How Your Donation Helps
- Fundraise.com instructions (How to set up your fundraising webpage)
- Set up your fundraise.com webpage by clicking here
The tournament’s top fundraising team and top individual fundraiser receives great prizes at SAKT 2014’s mid-day awards ceremony! In addition, they are recognized in SAKT 2014’s thank you advertisement and on its post-event webpage.
PRIZES and Fundraising Goals! All fundraisers are eligible to win prizes during drawings at SAKT 2014. We ask all players to have a goal of fundraising at least $100. If you fundraise more than $250, you are entered into the drawings additional times. The more you fundraise, the more your name goes into the drawings.
Top Individual Fundraiser Prize – 60” Flat Screen TV sponsored by Walmart
Top Fundraising Team – Pizza and Beer Party sponsored by MacKenzie River Pizza, Grill & Pub
You also are recognized at the following fundraising levels on SAKT 2014’s post-event webpage:
- NICU’s Bottle Warmer Fundraisers - $250 - $499: Your name goes into the drawing five times. ($250 helps us purchase one bottle warmer.)
- NICU’s Rockers Fundraisers - $500 - $999: Your name goes into the drawing 10 times. ($500 helps us purchase one rocking chair.)
- NICU’s Bassinettes Fundraisers - $1,000 or more: Your name goes into the drawing 20 times. ($1,500 helps us purchase one bassinette.)