Thank You for Getting a Kick Out of Helping Kids!
Proceeds benefit the babies and families served in CHI St. Alexius Health The Birth Place
Thank you to the sponsors, participants, volunteers and fans of the sixth annual SAKT (St. Alexius Kickball Tournament) held Saturday, September 23, 2017 at Clem Kelley Softball Complex in Bismarck.
With your help we raised more than $43,000 in proceeds, which will purchase new technology and equipment to advance the region’s healthcare for moms and their babies.
Save the date for SAKT 2018
Saturday, September 22!
Click here for SAKT 2017 photos!
Congratulations to the SAKT 2017 Fundraising Challenge Winners!
- Top Individual Fundraiser – Jason Sellers raised $2,250 and won a pair of his and her kayaks donated by Walmart
- Top Fundraising Team – Team Mattress Firm raised $2,500 and won a gift card to a local pizza establishment
Congratulations to SAKT 2017’s Successful Fundraisers!
SAKT Home Runners - $1,000+
SAKT Ballers - $250 - $499
Congratulations to all SAKT 2017 teams!
- 1st Place – Kicking Dead
- 2nd Place – SuperSlide Sliders
- 3rd Place – Platinum Limousine/2 Legit 2 Kick
Congratulations to all SAKT 2017 Best Uniform Challenge Winners!
Some teams competed in the Best Uniform Challenge. Here are the winners!
- Fashionable (Open Category Tied) – Code Runners (All dressed as ICU nurses and patients)
- Fashionable (Open Category Tied) – SuperSlide Sliders (All dressed in camouflage and had t shirts that stated “Make Kickball Great Again”)
- Patriotic – Amber Waves of Pain (Prairie Engineering’s team and all dressed in patriotic attire)
SAKT 2017 Ambassador
SAKT 2017 Ambassadors, Corina McCalister, spent the last six weeks of her pregnancy in CHI St. Alexius Health’s Labor and Delivery as she was pregnant with Mono Mono twins. When Braelyn and Brooklyn were born they spent the first three months of their lives in CHI St. Alexius Health’s Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). Click here to meet our SAKT 2017 Ambassadors and to hear her full story.
What is the St. Alexius Kickball Tournament (SAKT)?
The game we all played as kids is now the center of a fundraising event for kids! Proceeds from the one-day, coed kickball tournament go to at CHI St. Alexius Health.
For more information on SAKT contact Kilee at (701) 530-7394 or EMAIL
Check out the SAKT 2017 Facebook Event page by clicking here.
|Thank You to Our Sponsors|