Join the Team!
Thank you for your interest in CHI St. Alexius Health! As an organization dedicated to providing its patients with top quality care, in a rapidly expanding community, CHI St. Alexius Health is seeking talented, compassionate individuals interested in a rewarding career.
SEARCH EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES - Are you having trouble opening the application? Prior to starting the application please make sure to turn off the pop up blockers on the computer you are using. If you continue to have problems with the application process please contact the Talent Management Team.
If you are inquiring about Patient Financial Services, Patient Access or Health Information Management positions please visit Conifer Health Solutions, our revenue cycle management partner.
Imagine Better Health
Contact our talent management team with any questions:
Talent Management Coordinator
POSITION TITLE: CRNA
RESPONSIBLE TO: Chief Nurse Anesthetist
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Ensures quality patient care while providing pain relief during surgical and special procedures. Administers appropriate anesthetic techniques to all risk and age categories of patients. CRNAs function within the scope of their practice, and according to the North Dakota State Nurse Practice Act.
Education: Graduate of an approved program in or DNP preferred.
Licensure: License to practice as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse – Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in the state of North Dakota. Board Certified by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists.
Experience: One or two year of experience as a critical care RN.
Skills: Ability to organize assignments and work under pressure. Basic Life Support Certification within 480 hours of employment and meets re-certification as required.
Interpersonal Skills: Good communication skills are necessary because of constant communication, both oral and written, with patients, families, visitors, and medical center staff.
The Application Process
CHI St. Alexius Health only accepts electronically submitted applications via our website.
- Visit the employment opportunities page.
- Select your job category.
- Submit a separate application for each job you are interested in.
- Only complete applications will be accepted. Please complete every section of the application, even if the information is repeated on your resume.
- Please attached a cover letter and resume with your entire work history.
The talent management team will review you application and submit it to the hiring managers.
If the hiring manager is interested in an interview they will call you!
You’ve been interviewed, now what?
If you are offered the position:
Human Resources will submit your information for:
- Reference Checks
- Background Check
- Drug Screening
HireRight will email you a form to be completed within 3 days for background and reference checks.
HireRight will contact you via email with information and location for drug screening.
Once all of these steps have been completed the hiring manager will be in contact with you.
If another applicant has been selected you will receive an email from Human Resources.
CHI St. Alexius Health offers a competitive compensation plan including evening/night shift differentials, vacation, holiday, and weekend incentives.
Vacation Time (in addition to sick and holiday leave)
- 1-5 years = 2 weeks paid vacation
- 6-15 years = 3 weeks paid vacation
- 16 years and after = 4 weeks paid vacation
- Time and a half when working holidays
- Eight hours of holiday pay will be added during the pay period that the holiday occurs, for those not working said holiday. These holiday hours can be used anytime throughout the year for vacation, sick leave, etc.
- Paid holidays are based on employment status (i.e. full time, part time, help out etc.)
- Receive 26 hours after orientation period is complete
- Four hours accrued for every 80 hours worked. Allowed to accumulate indefinitely.
- You can begin contributing right away
- After one year with the organization and having worked 1,000 hours, CHI St. Alexius Health will contribute three percent of your gross wages
- CHI St. Alexius Health will make a matching contribution up to an additional one percent of gross wages
- Employer contributions fully vested after five years; your contributions 100 percent vested immediately
Continuing Education Assistance
- Continuing education courses offered on site.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program is a free confidential assessment/counseling/referral service staffed by trained professionals who help individuals and families evaluate their problems and take positive action to resolve them. Services offered are either face-to-face, web-based, or phone consultation by the EAP clinical staff.
Notifications of Future Job Postings
Would you like to be notified of future job postings in your area of interest?
- Visit the employment opportunities page
- Create an account or login to your existing account
- Select the “Job Agent” tab
- Select “Set Up Job Agent Now”
- Select the positions you would like updates on
- Submit request
Do you have a question for us? Ask it here!
Simply fill out the form below and hit submit.