GLUTEN INTOLERANCE SUPPORT GROUP
The Gluten Intolerance Group of Bismarck/Mandan meets at 6:30 p.m. the first Monday of the month. From September through May meetings will be held at St. Alexius Medical Center in Meeting Room 1 (located along the east wall of the St. Alexius cafeteria). Each month will have a themed potluck. If you are comfortable cooking gluten free, please bring a dish to share.
During the summer months (June, July and August), we meet at a restaurant that provides gluten free food.
2014 DATES: June 14, July 12, August 9, September 8, October 6, November 3, December 1
TIME: 6:30 p.m. (September through May)
LOCATION: September through May - St. Alexius' Meeting Room 1 (located along the east wall of the St. Alexius cafeteria);
June, July & August - will meet at local restaurants:
- June 14: 10:30 a.m. at Taco del Mar, 1024 S 12th St, Bismarck
- July 12: 10:30 a.m. at Dunn Brothers, 1401 Skyline Blvd, Bismarck
- August 9: 10:30 a.m. at Erberts and Gerberts, 931 S 9th St, Bismarck
- September 8: (2nd Monday due to Labor day holiday) Picnic at St. Alexius. If the weather is favorable, we will meet on the patio right off the cafeteria at 6:30 p.m. Please bring a dish to share.
- October 6: Soups and chili
- November 3: St. Alexius' Chef Duane Ehrens will do a cooking demonstration.
Rebecca King, RD LRB
Phone: 701-400-3607 or via email